Seven Things I have learned since last Thanksgiving
1. Find at least one thing to be thankful for each day. Most days you will find something to worry about. Why not balance things out a little. a little?
2. If you want a friend be a friend.
3. God really did give you two ears and one mouth for a reason.
4. If you want to boil a frog place him in warm water and slowly turn up the heat. What I haven’t found out is who in the world would want to boil a poor frog.
5. Prayer truly changes things. For some of my non-believing friends, I say this. Try it for a month. If it doesn’t change anything else it will change you.
6. If you think going in business for yourself allows you to be your own boss, think again. You now work for your land lord the bank, vendors, utility companies and many more. Just for the record, they don’t want to hear I am sick and will not be in today.
7. Monkey sees. Monkey does. The next time you are around your children or grandchildren just think of them as little monkeys.